Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome to the mind of a seventh born

Hello peoples! This blog is be about me, Rachelle (of course), but that is already starting to sound boring, so I am going to also tell you about what goes on in my family of 10 people. Randomness is my second language, so don't think i'm weird if I change subjects a lot. :) Welcome, and enJOY! Also, before you look on and read more posts (or whatever), lets first get my name straight. It's pronouced Ra-shell. Not Rachel. Or Machelle. I know it MIGHT be a little hard for you remember, but it's French. That's why it's hard to pronounce. So I will be probably posting something about twice a week (?). Also keep up to date of some of the random pics I will put up of my family, in all of their funness, for your enjoyment. Enjoy!

P.S. And by the way, if you happen to have brothers, and you happen to hear the toilet flush followed with the words "Uh oh", then don't bother. It's probably too late.

No comments: