Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All alone-ish

Today, I'm alone. Well, not exactly. I'm just the only girl at home. Which means that there's only one me to manage five men. That's right. You sincerely read that right. Maybe. Anyways, I'm all alone because my Mom and oldest sister are in Chicago till Saturday. And my other sister has her own apartment far, far, far, far, far..... well you get the picture. So now I have to plan dinners for two more nights for five hungry (I mean Seriously hungry) men. Any idea's for a nice short dinner to make? Tonight I made Baked Spaghetti. It was pretty good, I do say so myself. And right now, I am typing this, for your happiness. And for mine. I am now getting to bed, cause I. Am. Tired! (I say in a very confident, but tired voice) Goodnight one and all, and a good night to you.

P.S. Just so you know, a hungry man, is an angry man.

2 comments:

The Blonde said...

You should make pancakes for dinner tonight :) With sausage and baked apples...

Hiram said...

lasagna. or a big pot roast. or racks of ribs - they would definitely do the trick, and you might even have leftovers...