Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blog Award

So, apparently there's some blog award thing going on. :) And I've been awarded by Haley at http://stopandsmelltheroseshere.blogspot.com/, thanks! :)






The Rules: 
1. You post the rules... A little obvious.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Those I awarded can answer the questions I posted.
4. I am supposed to create 11 new random questions for the people I tagged.
5. And finally, notify the people I have awarded



11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I love dogs (and horses)
2. Needs a 1968-70 Chevelle (and a Lamborghini Aventador!!)
3. I love to read
4. I don't know how I'll fill up this many random facts.... let's just say I'm boring
5. I Like Food. :)
6. But I'm not fat
7. I've never seen the ocean in real life. Or a beach. 
8. Sigh... I love doughnuts.... :)
9. I teach piano
10. I'm shy until you come up and talk to me. :P
11. Almost all my dreams are of me saving the world, or being some sort of secret agent. (I recently saved some american pilots, who had crashed their helicopters, from Russians. In my dreams.)

11 Random Questions Haley Asked:
1. How many cups of coffee do you drink in a day? (that is, if you drink coffee at all!)  Umm, If I do, it'll be just one. :)
2. How many siblings do you have? 7. 5 brothers, 2 sisters.
3. Do you like to wear socks? Nope. Bare feet for me! :)
4. What's your favorite thing about blogging? Ehhh..... sharing things?
5. Do you play an instrument? Yep. Piano
6. What is your eye color?  Hem... bluish greenish
7. When did you start blogging? Oct. 2010, I believe
8. What is your favorite book? Oh wow, hmmm.... one is The Giver (among many)
9. What is your favorite music? Type? Classical. Song? ahhhhh TONS
10. If you created a bumper sticker, what would it say? I plan to live forever. So far so good!
11.  Are you shy? Heheh. Kinda.



11 Random Questions
{Anyone can answer these questions as a comment if they so choose}
1. Which would you pick: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Viper, or Dodge Ram? (any year, and no question about money)
2. Would you rather have a brother or sister if you could choose?
3. Would you rather eat mushrooms in a rain forest, or ride a tiger in the city? (Don't worry, the tigers are docile in this question)
4. Spinach or eggplant?
5. What job would you love to have?
6. Do you like the cool of the night, or the warmness of day?
7. Would you like to live in the Renaissance, Bible times (B.C.), or the future?
8. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
9. Dogs, cats, polar bears, or Kangaroos?
10. Would you like to have Einstein's IQ, or Leonardo da Vinci's creativity?
11. Would you rather have a flying dragon, or a Pegasus as your mode of transportation? 

The Irristibly Sweet Blog Award Goes To:
Sophia at http://simpledelights-phia.blogspot.com/ ! (I Would give it to you too Haley, but you've gone through the process already :) )
Just letting you know that you're Amazing Phia! (Don't feel like you need to do any of the Rules thing ;) )

Everyone feel free to answer these questions I've posted, and HAVE FUN! :) 

No comments: